Joleisa is now accepting guest posts.
That’s great news! Read below to get all the details before signing on the dotted line (hypothetically)
Thanks for your interest by the way.
Your article, in order to be published here, must fit in with what our blog is about: Inspiration to keep living and enjoying life even when it serves you lemons (hard times). Even better if you can share tips for frugal living. So anything from paying off debt, saving money, doing well in the sales, banks, and loans etc. Your post has to be a fit! We love posts that are geared towards home and family living.
Your article must match:
- frugal living
Do you think you would like to contribute an article? If you do, your article will be shared on Social Media and you do get to place up to two links back to your blog.
More Rules for your Post
Your article must be completely original and written by you! You agree that it will not be published on any other blog or anywhere else. It becomes the property of joleisa.com and may be published by us.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you think your post will be of interest to our readers
- In the subject line of your email, please write a Guest Post Idea for Joleisa
- Submit the post-draft
- Wait a few days to hear back from us. You will be notified whether or not we will use your article
- We reserve the right to make small changes especially in spelling and grammar etc.
- Send any images you want to be used with the post. Ensure that they are all ‘pin-worthy images and are your own or you have proof of permission to use them.
- End your email with a short but catchy excerpt of the article you would like us to use as a way to initially engage our readers.
- You may include up to 2 links in your post. No product ads though. Links may be to your blog or website only.
- Sit back and wait to hear from us!
To summarise: We are happy to share your posts with our readers. Simply follow our few rules, write an awesome post and submit it to us. If we are happy with it, you get your work published on our site! Good luck!
If you are scoping out for sponsored post opportunities, we are more than happy to do that too!
ps check out our blog at Joleisa.com to get a feel for what we are about. And don’t be afraid to share your soul’!
To start you off, check out our 101 frugal tips! Use any one as the starter, or idea for a post! Good luck!