I don’t know about you but I don’t think I practice adequate self-care. I have some self-care tips here for you.
Granted, I have been trying to do better myself at it these days. I am by no means a ‘master craftsman’ at it yet but I want to share with you some of my ideas because I believe some people don’t practice self care enough because they deem it to be expensive and it does not have to be.
To help with the cost, I am offering for free a Laxcare Hair Removal System! Awesome I know, you can thank me later, if you win it!
Self-care is important. It is not about spending lots of money and spending lots of time. It is about recognizing that you have only 1 body and it has to last for your entire lifetime. It is recognizing that you are made up of physical, emotional, Intellectual and social elements and taking care to look after each segment of you! You don’t have to try everything you have ever read about self-care because then it might become too overwhelming, which might lead to you giving up before you reap the benefits.
So my recommendation is that you start with a few steps from those listed here. You will be glad you did. Good luck!
Oh! I might as well tell you about this giveaway. I have used the Laxcare hair removal system for some time now. Although female, I happen to have facial hair which grows back like every 2 or 4 days. Since I have become an adult, I have used razors to get rid of the hair which is not nice, let me tell you because it scrapes my delicate facial skin and no amount of moisturizing gets it back to how it should be.
Since I have been gifted this hair removal system I still have a problem with facial hair but it is now more manageable, my skin does not burn when I have finished using it as it just gently works its magic on the hairs on my face. I have given away a few of these already because I do believe they are wonderful and I want others to experience it. To be in with a chance of winning this useful system, comment and let me know what is the one self-care habit you cannot give up.
Frugal Self-Care Ideas for the whole man or woman
- Find some time to read, even if it is the last few minutes before you retire to bed. Reading has many benefits including making you more relaxed and widening your horizons.
- Every once in a while, run yourself a bath, drop rose petals in and burn a lovely scented candle too. Tell yourself you will think only positive thoughts whilst you are there, and really do it.
- If you do manual work, practice wearing gloves and give yourself a soothing scrub every now and again using basic ingredients you already have such as cornmeal and honey.
- Spend some time outdoors, look at the sky. Try to ‘find’ objects. You might surprise yourself with what you find.
- Plant something. Anything. There are few other feelings as rewarding as seeing something that you planted, flourish.
- Smile. Each time you remember, just smile.
- Do something each day to plug into your renewal source. What do you believe in? What is your faith? Reconnect each day. Pray, meditate, sing and feel joyous!
- Seek to make positive relationships and sustain those you have already. Reach out to those you have not heard from in a while.
- Make your feet beautiful,
- do your nails
- Have a girl/friends meetup and pamper each other.
- Make yourself something, even a card….write in it what you love about yourself and place it under your pillow. Seal it and put it away somewhere safe (that you will remember) then when you don’t feel so good about yourself, reach for your card and read it aloud.
- Rid yourself of negative influences in all its forms: people, possessions and even places.
- Drink a lot of water. I’m sure you have heard of its benefits. I believe the claims.
- Enjoy the sunshine and all it’s benefits
Start with those ideas or some from the list above and tell us how you get on. And don’t forget to tell us about your self-care habit that you could not give up. Your tale might just win you this Laxcare hair removal system. Good luck!