We’ve always followed in our mother’s footsteps by getting the back to school shopping done as early as possible, sometimes even before the current school year ends.
I’ve never been a last minute person and I know to make sure that I shop around for school supplies and for our home office long before we need them.
You know I hate wasting money though, so imagine the face I make when at the end of the school year we go through all the books and filing systems and discard what we don’t need; more than half of the poly pockets, ring binders and other paper storage things we use, usually need binning because they are too flimsy to last another year.
As a Head of Department at school, I usually ask the technician to order Snopake paper filing products. This is because they are sturdy and long-lasting, being obviously good quality compared to the cheaper products my predecessor used to order. At the end of the school year, when students take what they want to from their folders and I get the folders ready to be used by the next batch of students, I am always pleased that we don’t lose any to the bins.
Meeting the Brand
Well, imagine my pleasant surprise when I met a representative from Snopake at the recent BlogonX blogging conference in Manchester! I immediately got chatting and was gifted some of their products. Happy Days!
We especially liked the pens and the stationery filing products. Oh, there was the blue glue that dried clear! That was impressive. So useful for little ones who keep going over and over with the glue stick because they can’t see where they’ve already glued.
We believe in the products and have teamed up with Snopake to give away 10 packs of the paper filing systems to 10 lucky people.
You will find the details of the giveaway here. Good luck
Here’s why we love Snopake products
- They are most popular for older school, college & Uni students and in particular demand during the Back to School & Back to College/Uni time.
- They are, of course, widely used in homes & offices too.
- One key message by the brand Snopake is that most of their products carry a 5-Year guarantee.
- you can buy cheaper files, pens, erasers, etc but they will not last and so you will have to replace them after a short time, thereby spending twice as much. So much better to spend a little more and have a branded product that lasts far longer.
- There is also the current issue of the environment. Snopake gets a big plus in our book for helping to take care of the environment. Buying cheaper products that don’t last and then throwing them away only further exacerbates the growing pollution in our oceans and landfills.
- Snopake products last, they are not one-time use products.
This is a powerful message as it makes both financial and environmental sense.
Snopake products can be found in WHSmith, Ryman, Sainsbury’s, The Works, B&M, Waitrose, Trago Mills, Amazon and all good stationery stores.
Disclaimer: Thanks to Snopake we have received a free sample of the products about which we speak. We do use and love these products.