Men, this was intended just for your eyes! All the text in green is for you! You decide if you want to pass it on to a female friend (but be sure you meet the criteria discussed first)! I’m going to give you some ideas about what women find desirable and attractive in men.
Ladies, if you’re reading this, stop now. I just want this to be a one to one with the guys! I promise to do an article just for you that the men are not allowed to read. Promise me you won’t read this.
Back to you men. I have thought long and hard, and have in fact done some research about what decent women really admire in men. No, It has nothing to do with lust. Nothing to do with turning a woman on! So if you’re thinking along the lines of gym and bodybuilding, or even materialism and money-making, it has nothing to do with those. It has everything to do with ‘other’ features that make you good friends, good men.
Ladies if you’re still reading, you’ve broken your promise!
Here’s my simple little list of what women find desirable in men, and I mean men they’re not interested in dating or marrying. Ready to read through the list and see if you possess these qualities? A little scary, right? But absolutely doable.
- Men who have a way of making others feel important. True. Everyone has some good quality or features about them and so needs to feel valued. Even little children admire this quality in men.
- Men who are willing, courteous and helpful. Don’t just hold the door open for your wife or other significant other. Other people are people too, and it says so much about you! Doing a good deed for someone makes you feel better too!
- Learn to relax and have a laugh. Don’t take life so seriously! Practice the art of telling jokes and see just how endearing and lovable others find you.
- Learn to do things that real traditional men are expected to know how to do: change a tyre, jumpstart a car, drill a hole for curtains, etc. These things always come in handy, and you certainly don’t want to seem like just one of the girls, do you?
- Show appreciation. Just be gracious when others compliment you for anything and everything. And do find ways to let others know that they are appreciated too.
- Be true to yourself and to your commitments. Stop looking for love if you’ve already found it! No one thinks you’re great when they see all the heartache you’re causing. OK, I’m not going to delve too much in this aspect as I already said it’s not really about these issues.
- Men who make a conscious decision to be good men will find that they are forever growing and forever improving and forever feeling better about themselves and the world around them. younger, more inexperienced men will look up to you!
- Good men never fail to admit that they were wrong! Who does it help, if you constantly hide your faults? Be a good, strong man. And all men make mistakes. Only a good strong man can own up to it and make amends.
- Men who stand for something! What’s your purpose? Will you just fall for absolutely anything? What’s important to you? What are your values in life? These need thinking about if you’re a good man. And if you’re on the way to becoming a real man then you have to be thinking about these. It is said that if you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything! Don’t let that happen to you!
- The little things matter. And I’m not on about chocolate and flowers for your significant other! I mean for others too. After all, other people have special events and deserve special treats too. So make eye contact, be sincere, speak positively and be genuinely nice.
Ladies, did you really read all the way to here? If you did, naughty! Now you’ll have to share with the men you think need to see this and all the women who are as snoopy as you! By the way, if you remove the word men and replace it with women, you’re covered!
P.S. Have you seen my article for men and women on doing good deeds?