Considering that Autumn is not my favourite time of the year, I might struggle to come up with an interesting bucket list. Not! I am determined that I am going to enjoy life no matter what! I don’t particularly like autumn. This is because it is just too cold and wet for my liking. As a result of this, my simple Autumn bucket list will involve mostly indoor stuff. And there’s quite a bit I want to accomplish.
We have already given our living and dining rooms a makeover. Did you see that video? It’s here. It’s something we only started doing since Lockdown 1.0 and that has now been at the top of our Autumn bucket list ever since. It’s nice to make things and decorate with. Candles also lend to the cozy vibes. And so does pumpkins. We made quite a few pumpkins last year with old cardigans, crochet thread, and also old scarves.
The mustard-looking cushion that you can see on the top right was made by my fair hands using a tea towel bought at Home Bargains! I love creating like that, and being amazed at the pretty things I come up with. Last year we (Leisa and I ) also set ourselves a challenge to make an Autumn floral arrangement using things we can only find outdoors. That was fun as it pushed us to actually go outside. Plus, the floral creations didn’t look too bad too. It’s amazing what dried grass and other bits can do in a vase in Autumn.
Here’s my Autumn bucket list for this year
- on the top of the list is to create a blog post for every day of October. That shouldn’t be hard as there are two of us so we can take turns.
- Finish reading at least one book. I am currently reading The Man Who Didn’t Call. It’s free with an Audible trial
- Brave up and do a 15-minute walk at least 3 times per week
- Use real edible pumpkins as part of the Autumn decor for the kitchen. This way, we can actually use them in soups and other dishes. We hate waste.
- Try out at least two new recipes, especially for our Mukbang series on YouTube
- Show gratitude for the changing seasons and everything it brings
- Invent an Autumn drink that has nothing to do with pumpkin spice. We hate that taste so much!
No doubt I’ll be adding to the list of things I want to do. If you can think of something that is a must-do, for indoors, do let us know in the comments section below.