Memories… they can be so beautiful and yet…
You can now create your own memories to have and to hold by clicking and uploading them from your device to create a photo book with Max Photos.
We did exactly that and to say that we are pleased with the result is an understatement.
Our photo book features our memories from Shop Smart Save Money
We love the fact that we now have these photos on an A3 size photo book that is glossy.
It is bound with hard covers and the photos are arranged just the way we wanted them.
Now our grandchildren will be able to look over some of the memories too.
How to make your own photo book with Max Photos
- Make sure to name and save your photos in one folder so that they are easily accessed
- Click on https://www.maxphoto.co.uk/personalised-photo-books-online.html
- choose the photobook you want
- upload your photos (you could also try the advanced editor and be really creative with layouts, and background colours etc
- Choose matte or glossy finish
- Choose whether to have it delivered or whether you want to collect in store
And it’s that simple. In a few days, you photo book is ready for you to drool over.
Ideas for a photo book with Max Photos
- wedding album
- your child’s sports day
- a christening
- memories from the hen do
- prom pictures
- A meetup with girlfriends
- special birthday celebrations
- Eid celebrations
- Diwali celebrations
- random everyday life
Here’s a look at our photobook. We chose to use it to store photos from our time on Shop Smart Save Money
We’d love you to check out the amazing deals on over at Max Photos. Do share with us what you think.